Terms & Conditons
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Jockey Limo!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations of Jockey Limo.
Jockey Limo is located at:
31 Channing St, Newton, MA 02458, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Jockey Limo if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Jockey Limo and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Jockey Limo All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://jockeylimo.com, for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
All rates are subject to 20% gratuity. Two-way tolls, airport, and parking fees may apply.
- $15 fee will apply to all stop on route plus wait time.
- $15 fee will apply for each infant, toddler or booster car seat provided.
- $20 fee will apply for all pick-ups between 11:45 PM and 5:15 AM.
- $40 fee will apply on major US holidays.
Trips are billed to the customer credit card. We accept the following: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DISCOVER CARD. We offer direct billing to frequent travelers and corporate accounts.
- Non-airport pick-ups: after the grace period of 15 minutes elapsed, waiting time will apply.
- Domestic Arrivals: after 30 minutes grace period elapsed, waiting time will apply. I
- International Arrivals: after 60 minutes grace period elapsed, waiting time will apply.
CANCELLATIONS & NO SHOWS
- All trips canceled within 3 hours scheduled pick up time in Massachusetts will be charged a full fare.
- All trips canceled within 6 hours scheduled pick up time outside of Massachusetts will be charged a full fare.
- All no shows will be charged a full fare plus wait time.
FOR POINT-TO-POINT & AIRPORT SERVICE
A fee equal to the base fare, wait time, recommended chauffeur gratuity (gratuity amount at your discretion), will be charged when the customer does not show at the pre-arranged pick-up location.
Again, to avoid a no-show fee, please call our office locally at (617) 564-0573 The dispatcher will instantly direct your chauffeur to you.
- We shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, weather, road conditions, and breakdowns.
- The company assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
- In the event we unable to provide one of its employee drivers for your ride, we may contract with a qualified affiliated company to provide the service.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
- Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Smoking is not permitted.
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)
Jockey Limo provides a flat rate for most domestic airport pickups and drop-offs to or from the immediate Massachusetts area and involving major airports and metropolitan areas. The airport transfer rate is based upon a pickup and drop-off without any associated delay or waiting time exceeding fifteen (15) minutes.
SPECIAL EVENTS & PEAK DEMAND RENTAL TIMES
Special events and peak demand periods both locally and in other markets may dictate premium pricing. Vehicles are generally in more limited supply for the higher demand and often times supplemental vehicles are required to accommodate this demand.
We accept new reservations, changes, and cancellations with adequate notice. Although we do operate 24/7/365, it is recommended that you verbally confirm any request sent after normal business hours and on major holidays. If your needs require attention in less than 8 hours, please call our office (617) 564-0573
CHAUFFEUR TIP POLICY
It is customary to pay a tip to the chauffeur for services rendered. As a convenience to our clients, a recommended 20% tip that is paid 100% to the chauffeur is added to your charges, unless your corporate agreement states differently. Chauffeur tip is always totally at your discretion and subject to your satisfaction with the chauffeur’s service. You may increase, decrease or exclude the tip entirely. Please let us know if you choose to pay the tip in a different manner. Chauffeurs comprehend that all tips must be earned by providing exceptional service to our clients and their guests and that the actual amount received is always up to the client.
Jockey Limo and its chauffeurs always prepare in advance to avoid unnecessary delays in arrival time. However road, traffic and weather conditions are often times beyond the sensible control of the business and the chauffeur. No refunds can be given as a result of late arrivals due to such circumstances or other incidences out of the reasonable control of the company or chauffeur.
BAGGAGE AND OTHER PROPERTY TRANSPORTED
Jockey Limo cannot shoulder accountability for the handling or upkeep of any baggage or other property, nor for any property left in the company’s vehicles. We will do everything possible to secure and retrieve any possessions left in the vehicle. Please always check carefully prior to leaving the vehicle for all your personal belongings.
Jockey Limo reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of or in possession of illegal drugs, as well as those extremely intoxicated, in the ownership of firearms or dangerous substances of any kind, or who are, or are likely to become offensive to other persons or if the chauffeur feels endangered in any way. Under no conditions are minors allowed to consume or possess alcohol or illegal substances while in a company vehicle. Client shall not interfere with the chauffeur in the discharge of his/her duty or tamper with any device or appliance on the vehicle. In such occurrences, services will be dismissed immediately and no refunds will be offered.
EXCESS CLEANING & DAMAGE
If, during or after the transportation service, the company is compulsory to pay an extended amount of time and material to clean the vehicle due to acts of the client or any passenger (i.e., spilling food & drinks, vomiting) , the company, at its decision, will charge client extra fees to cover such expense. Damage to the vehicle in any way caused by actions of the customer or any passenger will be charged in full to the client.
Jockey Limo is located at:
31 Channing St, Newton, MA 02458, United States